Welcome to Theater View Veterinary Clinic!
WE WILL BE CLOSED FRIDAY, JULY 3RD AND SATURDAY, JULY 4TH,2020
IN OBSERVANCE OF INDEPENDENCE DAY
FURTHER UPDATED COVID-19 SHELTER IN PLACE PROTOCOLS
Dear Theater View clients,
We hope that you are staying safe and sane during this time. As we enter a new stage of shelter in place, we would like to give you an update on our procedures and protocols. We continue to follow the guidelines issued by the CDC, Contra Costa County, and the California Veterinary Medical Association.
- Hours of operation: Beginning on Monday, June 1, 2020, Theater View will be open Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 6:00pm. We will continue to remain closed on Saturdays. We will be closed Friday, July 3rd and Saturday, July 4th in observance of Independence Day.
- Same day appointments: These appointments are for emergency or sudden onset situations only such as vomiting/diarrhea, lacerations/wounds, eye/ear infections. These appointments are not for routine wellness checks or routine vaccines. We are still scheduling appointments for medical issues, rabies vaccines, puppy vaccines, booster shot series such as leptospirosis and rattlesnake vaccines, and other vaccines that would be deemed necessary per situation. As of June 1st, if your pet is seen for a same day appointment you will be charged for a same day office call which will cost more than a regular appointment. If you have a situation that requires immediate attention, we ask that you call our office. Do not send an email.
- Appointment/pick-up protocol: Since we are still under the shelter in place order, we are not allowing clients into our office. When you arrive for your appointment, we ask that you call our office from the parking lot. One of our staff members will come out to pick up your pet and gather any additional information needed for the appointment. Please show up on time to your designated appointment to ensure that we can give your pet the proper care and attention. If you miss an appointment you will be charged for that missed appointment. Missing an appointment prevents us from seeing other patients that need our help.
- Be prepared: Please be prepared to wait in your car so that you can keep cool as the temperatures increase. We ask that you stay in the parking lot during the scheduled appointment time unless otherwise instructed. Bring a charged cell phone as that is the way the doctors will communicate with you during the appointment. Bring your patience and be prepared to wait. This entire process can take more time given the logistics of the situation. PLEASE WEAR A MASK WHEN YOU COME TO THE OFFICE/PARKING LOT.
- Doing our best: We are all doing our best to accommodate your needs. Please remember that we are working with a reduced number of staff members while still trying to accommodate your needs. We ask that you continue to work with us and remain respectful to our staff.
Once again we thank you for your patience and understanding during this ever-changing set of circumstances.
Dr. Laurie, Dr. Amelia, and the staff of Theater View Veterinary Clinic
If you live in Orinda or the surrounding bay area in CA, then you have picked the perfect site to find a veterinarian. Dr. Laurie Langford is a licensed veterinarian, treating dogs, cats and pocket pets. Dr. Laurie has been caring for animals in Orinda for over 20 years. Your pet's health and well being is very important to us and we at Theater View Veterinary Clinic will take every step to give your pet the best possible care.
Theater View Veterinary Clinic is a full service animal clinic and will take both emergency cases as well as less urgent medical, surgical, and dental issues. Dr. Laurie Langford is experienced in all types of conditions and treatments. Our goal is to have the clinic be a calm and comfortable environment for you and your pet.
We have a number of resources for you to learn about how to take better care of your pets. Browse around and look at our articles and pet videos. The best veterinary care for animals is ongoing nutrition and problem prevention. If you want to ask a question call (925) 317-3187 or email us and we'll promptly get back to you. Our office is easy to get to, and you can find directions on our Contact Us page. You can also subscribe to our newsletter which is created especially for Orinda pet owners. In between your veterinary visits, your pet will benefit from you reading these free informative articles.
At Theater View Veterinary Clinic, we treat your pets like the valued family members they are.
Dr. Laurie Langford
Orinda Veterinarian | Theater View Veterinary Clinic | (925) 317-3187
1 Bates Blvd., Suite 200
Orinda, CA 94563